You guys are all SICK!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't believe this obsession with this so-called green GC 0w-30! What is the big deal?? There are so many oils out there that perform just as well! I can't wait for all the supplies of "green" GC to be depleted so this craziness can stop!

Oh, by the way, I'm so excited! I went to my local Autozone and scored 12 bottles of vintage 04 green GC! Woot!
tongue.gif

Can no one detect my sarcasm? Heck, I've stockpiled over 40 quarts of GC. You are right, it does take one to know one
wink.gif

quote:

I can't believe this obsession with this so-called green GC 0w-30! What is the big deal?? There are so many oils out there that perform just as well! I can't wait for all the supplies of "green" GC to be depleted so this craziness can stop!

Oh, by the way, I'm so excited! I went to my local Autozone and scored 12 bottles of vintage 04 green GC! Woot!

lol.gif

Can no one detect my sarcasm? Heck, I've stockpiled over 40 quarts of GC. You are right, it does take one to know one

I know that you were being sarcastic. My response was also a sarcastic response to your's.

Oh yeah? Well consider this response a response to both your responses because someone outside your response group needs to respond so that your responses aren't internalized and therefore exclusive of the other response groups who might...um-m-m...respond to the...um-m-m...response of the previous responder...um-m-m-m, does anyone have a clue what I am saying?
dunno.gif

Boy am I confused
confused.gif
...I think I need a sip of GC.

Oh yeah? Well consider this response a response to both your responses because someone outside your response group needs to respond so that your responses aren't internalized and therefore exclusive of the other response groups who might...um-m-m...respond to the...um-m-m...response of the previous responder...um-m-m-m, does anyone have a clue what I am saying?

Boy am I confused ...I think I need a sip of GC.

Oh yeah! Consider this a response to your previous response when you were responding to my previous response.

Obsession? Sick?..Nah, GC is only part of the cacophony of various oils in my stash.

As a matter of fact, I only have a barrel and a half of motor oil total sitting in my garage.
grin.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back