You can't make this stuff up.,,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
Atomic Wedgie
lol.gif

I mean its sad the poor guy died but what a way to go.

Hmmm, maybe you *can* make this stuff up.

The report suggests that the man (stepfather?) was knocked out, then the underwear put over his head. It may have been to hide the real cause of death by making it look like a prank gone bad.

Originally Posted By: djb
Hmmm, maybe you *can* make this stuff up.

The report suggests that the man (stepfather?) was knocked out, then the underwear put over his head. It may have been to hide the real cause of death by making it look like a prank gone bad.

In a state of complete panic, trying to disguise a murder he's just committed, "atomic wedgie" is what comes to mind? Maybe he's got a brass pair and a good sense of humor.

He admitted to having a fist fight with the guy, and to giving him the wegie. The cause of death was said to be blunt force trama, or asphyxiation, So either way he said he was involve in both actions. He'll probably get a cool nick name in jail like the wedgiemaster,or the wedgie killer.,,

Originally Posted By: BigCahuna
I was wondering what they put on his death certificate as cause of death. Is Death by wedgie a legit reason?.,,

Australian Strangulation?

Being in Oklahoma....that's all we've been hearing about. Sure makes us Okies look like a bunch of backward hicks....

Originally Posted By: Schmoe
Being in Oklahoma....that's all we've been hearing about. Sure makes us Okies look like a bunch of backward hicks....

If it's any consolation, I was expecting this to be from Florida.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back