Yet another blonde joke...

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is for you snow bound folks...

A blonde and her husband were sitting on the couch watching TV during a blizzard when the local news cuts in, stating that their city had issued a snow parking emergency. "Everyone is banned from parking on the even side of the street. You must park on the odd side".

The blonde goes out and moves her car.

A few days later the same thing happens, except that now the statement is, "You are banned from parking on the odd side of the street. You must park on the even side".

The blonde goes out and moves her car.

Three days later they are watching TV when the news cuts in. There's another parking emergency. "You are banned from parking on the..." WHAM!!! The power goes out.

"Oh NO!!" she cries. "Where do I park my car?" she blurts out to her husband.

The husband looks her squarely in the eyes and says, "I would have left it in the garage".

Originally Posted By: dsmdriver2588
Even and odd sides of the streets? What is that?

House numbers, I guess.

STill funny though.

Many states in the northern part of the US use your house number to define if you are on an odd- or even-side of the street. The dates of the month define what day you can park on what side if you are parking in the street, for the purpose of snow removal (i.e. odd days like the 7th of the month you can only park on the odd side, like house number 601). Southerners.
lol.gif

27.gif

Originally Posted By: tinmanSC

Many states in the northern part of the US use your house number to define if you are on an odd- or even-side of the street. The dates of the month define what day you can park on what side if you are parking in the street, for the purpose of snow removal (i.e. odd days like the 7th of the month you can only park on the odd side, like house number 601). Southerners.
lol.gif

27.gif

thanks for the calirifcation, lol.

the ODD side is where all the darn Yankees live...I'm still trying to figure out why you would live where there is 5 feet of snow

Cause I don't get 5 months of 90 degree 90 percent humidity. Actually, southeast PA is pretty temperate. Our average temps are usually nice- if we could only get rid of the non-average temps:)

ref

I wish it only got up to 90 on most days :0

I owned a landscaping company years ago and there were mornings that breathing got difficult...and I was 27 and in perfect shape.
So, good point on the heat thing.

Originally Posted By: Barkleymut
the ODD side is where all the darn Yankees live...I'm still trying to figure out why you would live where there is 5 feet of snow

I'm still trying to figure out why anyone would want to live in Richmond, Va. My ex- in laws do, and I'll take western mi. any day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back