We did it again
fruit.gif
fruit.gif

No worries mate.
Who's next??

brasil ?

[ August 22, 2006, 05:36 AM: Message edited by: yannis ]

Google "Greece win Brazil".

Seems to be something to do with WWIII through dodgeball looking at the images.

I mean the world basketball event in Japan.
The won the aussies in the last 30sec( we were -5 behind) and the next game is with Brasil.

We are the Eurochampions my frieeeeend and we will keep on fighting till the eeeend.

Considering that basketball is basically dead and buried in Oz these days that was a remarkable game. NBA no #1 draft pich Aussie Andrew Bogut is a pretty good player.

The next big game is on Friday.
Greece Vs USA in the semifinals.
99% it is lost for us since one of our best players was injured in the early games, but i can guarante you 'll have to pass through **** to win.

Way to go!

USA ain't got the heart. Team sports on courts are won with heart and soul and executed talent. Our guys probably didn't get their allotment of bon-bons or something. Not taking anything away from Greece - I only saw the highlights, but your team is a Champion.

Greece has zero NBA players! Kudos to them.

It's hard to get a US team together when the players are each superstar multi-millionaires. They are all used to be being pampered on their home teams, and then they have to become one among many. Besides, it's clear the US players core skills are eroding in favor of the slam dunk and TV highlight moves. They can't defend a good pick-and-roll move at all, something that's taught from what, third grade?

I see the same phenomenon with soccer. The national teams can be beaten by a top rate club team, and often are in friendly games.

I don't think that we've had an NBA "team" since the 1970- 1973 Knicks. It's evolved into shoot-shot entertainment.

I did like Dr. J - artist

I loathed what Jordan did to the game.

When i was a kid i used to rent videotapes with NBA games from the local video-club. What a basket they played those days!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back