XG10575 ~4700 miles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is a follow up 4,700 miles later to my last post.
Link https://www.bobistheoilguy.com/forums/ubbthreads.php/topics/4649457/1
It was convenient for me to change it at this time. Filter looks great, one little upsy with the glue shown in the first picture but I don't think its anything to worry about.
Glad to see less carbon/sludge this time around. I think engine is clearing up and oil/filter are doing a great job.

qg8WoKc.jpg

gZQnRrS.jpg

3VCGpAI.jpg

CakbnTx.jpg

3thAfMQ.jpg

ydfgmcL.jpg

U99Z3Gx.jpg

LGFAdct.jpg

Looks good. The oil in some of the pics still has a honey-like tint. While 4700 miles is not that much, it's not a drive around the block either.

Interesting to see a fram adbv still in the filter rather than clogging up an internal oil passage lol. Good thing you took pictures, its a rare sight
lol.gif

Originally Posted By: KMJ1992
Interesting to see a fram adbv still in the filter rather than clogging up an internal oil passage lol. Good thing you took pictures, its a rare sight
lol.gif

Where are these pictures of all these bad fram Adbv valves stuck in oil passages then?

Originally Posted By: KMJ1992
lol.gif

Hopefully, you are simply being sarcastic. Otherwise, never seen one posted here and highly doubtful. Post your pictures...

^^^ That's exactly why everyone should look at an oil filter before buying and definitely before installing it. No matter what brand it is, there's always a possibility of a few having problems during manufacturing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back