X eyes

Every time I come up behind a Jeep Renegade it makes me think of the old cartoons with X's for eyes, meaning dead, drunk or knocked out. I remember seeing this as a kid but Google doesn't bring up anything that old. I'm talking early 60's.

2020-jeep-renegade-trailhawk-05-sha.jpg

Every time I come up behind a Jeep Renegade it makes me think of the old cartoons with X's for eyes, meaning dead, drunk or knocked out. I remember seeing this as a kid but Google doesn't bring up anything that old. I'm talking early 60's.

Still common, Google search for dead emoji

Still common, Google search for dead emoji
Yes but I was looking for old Popeye type cartoons with him kicking the :poop: out of Bluto/Brutus from the 60's but I may be mistaken since I'm not finding anything other than stars swirling above his head. @gman2304 may be what I'm thinking of with xmas story.

View attachment 103878
I said that to my wife the day I saw my first one. If you could find one on it's roof with it's tires bowed inward it would be perfect

It's just more stupid design philosophy of today. If they really cared about safety, they would have amber turn signals on the back. This is more "cosmetic design above all else" philosophy of the great Whatchamacallit Chrysler Corp.

....Nobody is strapping Jerry cans on the back of a Renegade.....

It's just more stupid design philosophy of today. If they really cared about safety, they would have amber turn signals on the back. This is more "cosmetic design above all else" philosophy of the great Whatchamacallit Chrysler Corp.

....Nobody is strapping Jerry cans on the back of a Renegade.....
99 % of the people that buy SUV's dont know what a Jerry can is, nor would they care.

Why do they call it a jerry can?

Image result for jerry can
The name of the jerrycan refers to its German origins, Jerry being slang for Germans. The design was reverse engineered and subsequently copied, with minor modifications, by the Allies during the Second World War.

I read another less-edifying description of what those taillights reminded someone of, and now I can't unsee it.

To spare the rest of you, I will not repeat the description here.

Yes but I was looking for old Popeye type cartoons with him kicking the :poop: out of Bluto/Brutus from the 60's but I may be mistaken since I'm not finding anything other than stars swirling above his head. @gman2304 may be what I'm thinking of with xmas story.

I know I've seen old cartoons like that, maybe something in the Sunday funnies in the 80s.

Back