Wrench stupidity

Hit enter to make larger

Wrench stupidity? Or my foolishness thinking this is funny?

Attachments

• wrenchingly_funny.jpg
    wrenchingly_funny.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 604
Whole lot of hammers there...

On the subject of adjustable wrenches I got my young coworker good one time. I asked him for an adjustable wrench and when he handed it to me I was like "no, I need the SAE one, not Metric! There's one in my toolbag on my cart, go grab that one" He was halfway down the steps before he realized it and called me an a-hole on the radio :LOL: Good kid though, I've helped him on his car and several other things.

I had a boss who ran a racecar shop. His toolbox had each tool outlined with a similar tag next to it. It made it easy to figure out wat was missing.

Whole lot of hammers there...

On the subject of adjustable wrenches I got my young coworker good one time. I asked him for an adjustable wrench and when he handed it to me I was like "no, I need the SAE one, not Metric! There's one in my toolbag on my cart, go grab that one" He was halfway down the steps before he realized it and called me an a-hole on the radio :LOL: Good kid though, I've helped him on his car and several other things.
My first week as summer help in a factory my boss sent me to the supply shop to get a sky hook and brass magnet. I acted stupid and went on my way. It was a large factory so took a while. Took my time. When i got back the boss and other guys in the shop were all smiles. Told my boss I ran into the general manager, who was a hard nose no nonsense guy, and he asked me who i worked for and what i was doing. Told my boss the GM seemed angry i was trying to get a sky hook and brass magnet and said he'd be taking to my boss about it. My boss turned white with fear. Lol. Let him stew an hour before i fessed my ruse.

Back