Wrangler JL Carhartt Canvas Seat Covers

Very nice seat covers for the Wrangler owners here.

Wife bought herself a base Wrangler a while back and we wanted seat covers for the dog, beach sand, etc. Looked around, decided we were too old for neoprene (who else remembers BodyGlove in the 80's:D), and found these.

Very happy with them. Not having put seat covers on in years, like 30+ years, I was expecting much less of a product and much more of a hassle getting a good fit. Or maybe I am jaded by the occasionally craptastic quality of aftermarket goods. The install was fiddly, but easy and the fit is excellent and I am a bit of a perfectionist. They fit tightly, and the wrinkles relaxed over a few days. Importantly. the dog is comfortable and they can be washed.

Great choice for anyone looking to protect their seats.

Reactions: 4WD
Very nice seat covers for the Wrangler owners here.

Wife bought herself a base Wrangler a while back and we wanted seat covers for the dog, beach sand, etc. Looked around, decided we were too old for neoprene (who else remembers BodyGlove in the 80's:D), and found these.

Very happy with them. Not having put seat covers on in years, like 30+ years, I was expecting much less of a product and much more of a hassle getting a good fit. Or maybe I am jaded by the occasionally craptastic quality of aftermarket goods. The install was fiddly, but easy and the fit is excellent and I am a bit of a perfectionist. They fit tightly, and the wrinkles relaxed over a few days. Importantly. the dog is comfortable and they can be washed.

Great choice for anyone looking to protect their seats.
Link ?

I'll send pics when I get to the car later this weekend.

No, they aren't inexpensive, or cheap, but they are quality which I'll gladly pay for. Heck, the cheap ones aren't really that cheap...

We have Carhart Seatcovers on a worktruck, it is used most every day, goes out on call most nights, its constantly driven and has people in and out constantly and they have held up phenomenally. Now if they could just get thier work jeans to wear even 20% as well that would be great.

Back