WOW! This Forum Has Clout

Status
Not open for further replies.
I posted last week that the local Wal Mart (50 miles south) in Brainerd (actually Baxter) Mn. always had Mobil 1 at 3.37 a quart for years.
Well today I went to pick up some oil and now it is 4.47 a quart. SHUCKS!!!
I always wondered why they always had it so low while just about everyone else was SO much HIGHER.
Oh well, nice while it lasted. Now the Havoline and Pennzoil 3,000 mile routine is looking good again. I always changed out the Mobil 1 at 7,000 miles.

Good Day,
Steven

This is the best motor oil forum I have ever found on the internet. If there is a better forum, I don't know where it is. I have learned a tremendous great deal of stuff at this forum.

This forum would be of great value to anybody who happened to stumble across it. If a person merely picked up the name of one good quality conventional oil or one good quality synthetic oil, and maybe picked up the name of one good engine cleaner, such as Auto-RX, and one good fuel system cleaner, and one good oil filter, it could make all the difference in the world for that person's vehicle.

quote:

Originally posted by Mystic:
This is the best motor oil forum I have ever found on the internet. If there is a better forum, I don't know where it is. I have learned a tremendous great deal of stuff at this forum.

This forum would be of great value to anybody who happened to stumble across it. If a person merely picked up the name of one good quality conventional oil or one good quality synthetic oil, and maybe picked up the name of one good engine cleaner, such as Auto-RX, and one good fuel system cleaner, and one good oil filter, it could make all the difference in the world for that person's vehicle.

I couldn't agree more Mystic!
I have learned more from here then any place else!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back