Wow- Has Costco increased the Kirkland oil in-store??

I just checked their website and it's $33 for for the two 5-quart jugs now. I stocked up over a year ago when it was $22 on sale. I've depleted my supply pretty hard and I'm looking for the next sale to stock up.

Still, at $33/10 quarts, it's a steal. This oil has been working great in my Toyotas and I will keep using it. My Tundra is using FAR less of the Kirkland oil than Mobil 1.

$33 is the regular price to have it shipped from the website. It's ~$5 cheaper to pick it up in store, depending on your area.

Prices went up $3 for the 2/5 quart around the start of this year.

Kirkland Signature, Amazon Basics FS, Supertech 10k FS, and Mag1 are all the exact same oil from the same blender

Last edited:
It came out at $24.99 then went on sale for $21.99 then went up to $26.99 and has now settled at $27.99 with no sales since it showed up on the shelves. I was hoping this would be my go to (no rebate to mess with) oil but at that price I will dive back into playing the rebate game. I am retired, I have time for these types of things.

It came out at $24.99 then went on sale for $21.99 then went up to $26.99 and has now settled at $27.99 with no sales since it showed up on the shelves. I was hoping this would be my go to (no rebate to mess with) oil but at that price I will dive back into playing the rebate game. I am retired, I have time for these types of things.
Still a better deal at $28 than 2 jugs of Supertech at $17 for the exact same oil.