WOW. Didn't know Australia was like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even we are not this bad.

9 men rape a 10 year old kid, and the judge lets them walk saying :"she probably agreed to have sex with all of you".

article

That's not australian justice per se, that's abo justice. Abos are given authority to rule in their own criminal matters for crimes committed within their reservations.

yeah it would. correct me if i am wrong but i was under the impression that indians also governed themselves just as the "abo's" do.

willingly state that i could be wrong though.

I highly doubt that there are laws in the books in Australia that permit the gang rape of a girl.

I think the key words are these:

The offenders came from some of the most powerful and prominent Aboriginal families in Cape York, while the victim's family had a lower status, The Australian reported.

Probably the same sorta thing we see in some third world nations. Basically the higher status of some people allow them to do what they want ..which can be some pretty nasty things. If the lower level victim seeks justice, the power of the family gets them off ..and the victim is usually punished for poking their head up in complaint.

We sorta see the same thing here ..people with too much money raise kids that scoff at the law. Luckily, we still have enough $$ to support our justice system and the media and political ambition fuel the zeal in prosecution. Once the judges and cops are too broke to refused bribes and it becomes commonplace, then you'll see this sorta stuff occurring here too. I'm pretty sure that it's not all that alien to us anyway. If you think of some of our noted history in the south, we can come up with a few instances where some good old boys had some drunken fun and got away with it. Sheriff Boss Hog had to have a talk with Beauregard Culpepper (who got him elected) asking him to please keep his sons in control so that he doesn't have to deal with all the ruckus that this sorta thing causes.

Yep, there's absolute outrage.

Premier of Queensland has ordered an inquiry.

These people are out of control.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back