Would you go to a wedding if you had to prove you were vaccinated /tested?

Status
Not open for further replies.
please mods delete if not appropriate

i have been invited to my cousins wedding in a couple of months. they put up a web site for rsvp and one of the things required is to check a box stating one has been vaccinated. if not vaccinated, they ask you to provide proof of being tested within 48 hours of the wedding.

i have been vaccinated, but i think this is stepping a little over the line . so what are your thoughts about this ?

By vaccinated, I assume you are referring to rubella? :)

One of the thing I really enjoyed was the zoom weddings. I hate going to things like that.

When we get married, we're doing it in the back yard by a justice of the peace as a back yard all day party / grill.

Before the lock.

There are privacy laws regarding healthcare. This violates them.
No, it doesn't.
Your privacy rights would only be violated if you were forced to disclose your vaccination status regardless of whether you attended or not.
Just don't attend and you need to disclose nothing.

Remember, every choice comes with rewards and consequences. Good luck with your personal relations.

It is amazing the number of people who are still very worried about their health. If you wanted to attend I say go ahead and do what they ask and not take it as a personal offense. Some people are just worried.

It is amazing the number of people who are still very worried about their health. If you wanted to attend I say go ahead and do what they ask and not take it as a personal offense. Some people are just worried.
Are you saying it is a bad thing to be concerned with your health?
Or the health of others?

I do agree, if you don't wanna go for whatever reason, just don't go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back