World's Most Outrageous PC Cases

Status
Not open for further replies.
World's Most Outrageous PC Cases
http://www.pcworld.com/article/166000/worlds_most_outrageous_pc_cases.html

Gotta love this one:
166000-wall-e_slide.jpg

When I was in High School I sold a lot of my friends "Pizza Box" computers. I would buy a new Pizza box from a local Ma & Pa pizza joint. Take it to a place and have the cardboard laminated with 10ML Plasic to protect the Pizza Box and to strengthen it.

Then I would fit the MB and all the other components in it using custom metal brackets and screws. I would run it all on a modified external Power Supply with plug.

Oh yeah, I would also put a small galvanized steel plate on the inside of the bottom of the box to fit the motherboard to and to keep the box rigid.

My friends thought it was the "Coolest Thing" and I sold probably 40-50 of them during my 4 years!

It was a real hoot, I wish I had pictures... But just picture an Large size Pizza Box with the CD-Rom on the side etc.

I had a small business building computers at the time so I could equip you with the latest/greatest inside your Pizza box, or convert and existing system for a small cost!
thumbsup2.gif

LOL.gif

Something like this, only mine looked very professional and wasn't flimsy. My P.S. was also external as mentioned above:

7414-450x-hotready_1.jpg

I will have to look up my old price guide, inflate them to today's prices and let you know...

You get 1 more topping with your order, what else would you like on it?
LOL.gif

Originally Posted By: LT4 Vette
Stevie,

You would of made a TON of $$$$ if you got a patent for your creation and sold your pizza boxes world wide.
thumbsup2.gif

I was thinking about starting a website and making/selling them again. With my connections in the Food Industry I could get a hold of Pizza Boxes cheap that can be customized with Artwork...

I could also just sell the cases so people could build their own Pizza-Case PC!

hmmmmm...
grin2.gif

Get off your lazy butt and get a patent for your 'intellectual property' before I head to the patent office tomorrow with your design and make a killing.
56.gif

Originally Posted By: brianl703
Is that pizza box case FCC/DOC Class B compliant?
Uh... Sure! Hold on while I get the documentation...
45.gif

LOL.gif

Originally Posted By: LT4 Vette
Get off your lazy butt and get a patent for your 'intellectual property' before I head to the patent office tomorrow with your design and make a killing.
56.gif

Meh ?!? I will think about it!
wink.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back