Words That Give You Pause

I get it daily
I'm an expert woodworker and machinist....... ( they are- NOT)
Next question- how do you stain your walnut
Next- dare try to get them to measure something with precision.
There is of course the Subject Matter Expert or SME. An SME is like a Tomcat once they’ve been fixed.
They still know how to do it … but they just watch others do it now 😜

Oo, ooo, I got one. It's "plug 'n play".
1) It never is
2) When a tattooed teeny bopper in a computer store says something's plug 'n play I know they're just repeating nonsense (perhaps a sales line they were taught). It makes me want to chop their head off with the back side of a machete.

That's 'pause', no?

1) It never is
2) When a tattooed teeny bopper in a computer store says something's plug 'n play I know they're just repeating nonsense (perhaps a sales line they were taught). It makes me want to chop their head off with the back side of a machete.

That's 'pause', no?
Yeah, stopped at Best Buy … looking for Apple Watch charger I left behind. Asked this kid if he knows all about the watch. He really perked up. Asked if I can use it in a vehicle USB … Smile melted - he went to get an older lady.

1) It never is

That's 'pause', no?
I get that plug and play nonsense
I hate it. I think it means, do I actually need to use my brain???

Yes gave me pause...lol

Back