Women GOOSE steppers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The goose step is a bit old fashion.

If you really want to show a people they are being ground under your heal, nothing says that like the screech of main battle tank treads down your neighborhood streets.

Some of the most ferocious fighters are women.

Last edited:
I was in the USMC and never marched in formation as straight as those women...and they're goose stepping. Amazing.

Those Asian girls are impressive.
smile.gif

Originally Posted By: larryinnewyork
If those marchers were ISIS and had Ebola, we'd never have a chance.

We don't have a chance.

Those North Korean women are squared away. Of course, I imagine their families would be murdered if they missed a step.

Originally Posted By: GreeCguy
I gotta admit, watching those women goose steppers makes me feel funny - like when I used to climb the rope in gym class.

LOL!

I agree. Those ladies are indeed strangely erotic.

Originally Posted By: Merkava_4
smile.gif

Indeed...and beautiful as well (and yes...I am sexist with that comment...so what).

Originally Posted By: tom slick
Although those women are better looking, that stepping ain't got nuthin' on these guys
banana2.gif

Was that a Monty Python sketch?

Originally Posted By: expat
Although those women are better looking, that stepping ain't got nuthin' on these guys
banana2.gif

Was that a Monty Python sketch?

Ha ha ha...that's exactly what I was thinking. A bit over-done and theatrical.

While impressive from a choreography type of perspective, it's also an incredibly impractical and silly way to move. Kicking below and paralyzed up top...

banana2.gif

Wow, impressive facial hair and air kicks. The only place better would be a disco in 1979.

Originally Posted By: andrewg
Originally Posted By: Merkava_4
smile.gif

Indeed...and beautiful as well (and yes...I am sexist with that comment...so what).

Agree as well.
thumbsup2.gif
(I am VERY 'partial to' eastern Asian women.
20.gif
)

They are THE prettiest soldiers I have EVER seen, I just wish that they were not forced to chop off all of their perfect, long black hair (or hide it under their caps/berets).
frown.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back