Women at work always chuckle at me...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: Mr Nice
[
No photo to post, but I've been told I look like Jon Stewart.

I know, right? They say I look like Fabio. But I have no pictures either.

Originally Posted By: aquariuscsm
I can't remember (or if it was even mentioned) are they hot?

The daughter I mentioned before is cute.

Originally Posted By: aquariuscsm
I can't remember (or if it was even mentioned) are they hot?

The daughter I mentioned before is cute.

Maybe they're sisters.

Originally Posted By: turtlevette
[
No photo to post, but I've been told I look like Jon Stewart.

I know, right? They say I look like Fabio. But I have no pictures either.

And Jon Stewart is supposed to be good looking ????

LOL

Maybe it's time to holla!
wink.gif

Probably post a picture of the cute lady and we will better be able to tell you what's going on.

Originally Posted By: SatinSilver
Probably post a picture of the cute lady and we will better be able to tell you what's going on.

This
laugh.gif

When I visit a job site of an account, there are 3 women that always chuckle at me when I see them.

Even before I can say hello.... they chuckle and are smiling at me as if something is up. These women are not coworkers but I have to deal with them due to our contract with hospital. Two women are related (mom and daughter) and I once commented I can see the resemblance between both of them.

I'm wondering why they always chuckle at me cause nothing bad has happened, we have good professional working relations and it's kind of getting annoying to me why they keep doing this.
confused2.gif

Should I ask them why they are chuckling at me whenever they see me ?

Don't ask, just walk around them with a big smirk on your face....

Mr. Nice, I wish I had some good advice, but the only time a group of women acted like that towards me was when they were hoping I would be down for a menage a quntreated.

But who knows. You might be in the same boat.

My advice is to roll with it. They can't know if you understand the joke or not. Smile, play along and let it ride. It's very likely to be something so insignificant, it can't possibly matter, and it's not likely to matter to you that you look like a grown up version of baby Billy. It's just a way for the women to pass the time during the day.

Last edited:
When I visit a job site of an account, there are 3 women that always chuckle at me when I see them.

Even before I can say hello.... they chuckle and are smiling at me as if something is up. These women are not coworkers but I have to deal with them due to our contract with hospital. Two women are related (mom and daughter) and I once commented I can see the resemblance between both of them.

I'm wondering why they always chuckle at me cause nothing bad has happened, we have good professional working relations and it's kind of getting annoying to me why they keep doing this.
confused2.gif

Should I ask them why they are chuckling at me whenever they see me ?

Some people are just funny when they don't mean to be. You fit the profile.
smile.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back