Woman survives on candy and wine after being lost in the wilderness for 5 days: Police

GON

$100 Site Donor 2024
Woman survives on candy and wine after being lost in the wilderness for 5 days: Police.

LONDON -- A woman is lucky to be alive after she was stranded for five days in thick Australian bushland and managed to survive on some candy and a bottle of wine, police said.

The incident occurred when the 48-year-old woman -- identified by the Wodonga Police only as Lillian -- was making a journey to Bright, Australia, for a short vacation when she reportedly didn’t make her daily call to check in with loved ones on April 30 and they were able to raise the alarm to authorities that something was wrong.

I think I could live on candy and wine in the wilderness also........

What more do you need? lol
For a short period like 5 days, shelter and water are all you need. Some will go stir-crazy without their daily fix of suds, though. Go hunting rabbits with a Kel-Tec Sub-2000, TNW Aero, or similar where legal.

Last edited:
Wow lol. At least she was prepared with the candy and wine. I would have had to found some water haha. Every wine I’ve had hasn’t been good I’d rather drink many other things besides wine haha. If it was beer heck yeah wine no can’t even swallow wine.

A Green Horn should never hike alone in the wilderness.
reading the article helps.. she was driving a car.

344865683_578485417718070_8813496882500496664_n.jpg

I watched the video. I'm not being mean, but this woman had plenty of extra calories to burn. She wasn't in true danger, though water would've been better.

Back