Woman keys 400-plus cars at Canada dealership, does more than $500,000 in damages: cops

“hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.”

A few years ago my mother was at the mall and got into an argument with someone over a parking space resulting in them calling her a fat (word I can't say here). Anyway, as she was leaving the car was still there so she keyed it end to end on the way to her car. She read about it in the police blotter in the local newspaper a week later :ROFLMAO:

You’d be surprised. Security guards are an added exposure that many insurance companies are not fully equipped to handle.

Yep, armed security guard shoots guy trying to steal Hellcat at 3 AM and dealership in big trouble.

Unlikely. What's the guy going to do anyway?
+1

Security is pretty useless anyway. One of the lots I used to park in for a previous employer had security. All security could do was call the police "if they saw something in progress". :rolleyes: If we came out and noticed damage to our vehicle they usually just told us to call the police ourselves.

This is what comes of people being raised to believe there are no consequences for their actions, and unfortunately, beyond a fine that will never be paid, and some probation, there really are none. A judge needs to throw the book at her with a maximum jail term for this offense, which must be a felony considering the dollar amount involved. Nobody learns without consequences.
Yep, 100%. Unfortunately, we all indirectly pay the price instead through more expensive insurance premiums for everyone.

Your comment reminds of the movie Cobra from 1986…

Where Sylvester Stallone’s character Cobra is talking with a crazy guy with a sawed off shotgun and tells Cobra, “ I have a bomb, I’m gonna blow this whole place up.”

And Cobra says. “ Go ahead, I don’t shop here anyway.” :LOL:

Back