Woman drives on river, car sinks, takes Selfie...

Hold my beer....

River seems to really risky, we used to do that stuff with parents Subaru's on lakes. Occasionally drop in HS we'd drop them in shallow part at lakes edge that does not freeze well but could get them out without serious danger/damage.

This chick was going down with the ship! :ROFLMAO: Glad she's ok. Expensive selfie.

Hold my beer....

River seems to really risky, we used to do that stuff with parents Subaru's on lakes. Occasionally drop in HS we'd drop them in shallow part at lakes edge that does not freeze well but could get them out without serious danger/damage.
Ya, the Rideau river is very shallow in the winter, low levels as it is used to control water levels in the lock system, and very fast moving. Dumb as hell to be driving on it. Obviously an ID-10-T.

I hear about crazy "hold my beer" stories and sometimes wonder if they're really true--decades from now, she'll have proof.

Sounds like a stupid move but no good story started out "I was eating a salad and thinking about balancing my checkbook..."

Do not loan your car to that chick.

Honestly, guys would go out on Lake Champlain even when you could see an unending pattern of dark cracks (thin ice) all over the lake.

The clown boys from NY and VT lose a truck / snowmobile per year over a 30 mile stretch (Whitehall, NY to Port Henry, NY).
Snowmobiles "nosing under" is when deaths occur.

And yup, they vote and procreate.....not the dead ones.

I've had time to think about this crazy incident. I can 'sort of' understand (not condone, not recommend) the actions up to the point where her car goes through the ice. At that point her reactions, completely "bizarre". Makes me wonder, as implied above, if she was under the influence of 'something'. At least that could explain her reactions.

This much is sure, incident proof that truth really is stranger than fiction.

Back