Wix Is Hard To Find At A Good Price Here In NJ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: crazyoildude
It is for my customers we get our wix filters delivered from our distributor.

That's what I mean - could you set some aside and sell them retail to customers? I know it's hard to compete at times, especially down there where filters aren't priced like they're gold plated.
wink.gif

Originally Posted By: mrsilv04
I just bought 3 cartridge type Wix filters for my Town and Country (Wix 57526), from RockAuto, for $15.20 delivered.

Wait a second... is this microphone not working? Check, check...

I just bought 3 cartridge type Wix filters for my Town and Country (Wix 57526), from RockAuto, for $15.20 delivered.

Wait a second... is this microphone not working? Check, check...

When you quote yourself, it's just a feedback loop.
smile.gif

If you guys get them for under $2, I suspect you can have a 100% markup and make it worthwhile for yourselves and customers, assuming, as I mentioned, that you guys have enough room to store them without being a royal pain in the behind, and that your point of sale system will handle it, without giving the boss a headache.

Call me old fashioned here, but when customers ask for a recommendation, they should get the best one. And, they're not just being polite, they're asking for your opinion based on some expertise and a trust in that, which I assume is why they're there in the first place. So, maybe you shouldn't underestimate their willingness to actually spend the time to go to Rock or Filter1 to follow your recommendations..it's really not that complicated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back