WIX 51358xp long version???

Status
Not open for further replies.
There ya go, GM is thinkin "it ain't cho bidness" cause it's helping to keep info from competitors.

Not sharing performance info does make one's product seem more illustrious and mysterious

Yeah, I always buy products that have zero performance information about them. (y) :D

Well, do bother buying a new vette
clueless-doh.gif

There's lots of products out there were the manufacturer does not share much info about.

So, what about the guys using XP filters with synthetic oil that send their oil in for analysis?

Seems like if the XP filter was such a crappy filter there would be extra trash in the oil that would be allowed to circulate

A crappy filter would let more trash circulate

Nobody ever said it was a "crappy" filter. You claimed it has some super duper efficiency because "Leroy" said so, and no links to any efficiency info from WIX, because there isn't any proof. I said it's less efficient than the regular WIX filters, which it is. Just because it's their "top of the line" filter and a full synthetic media doesn't mean it's automatically the most efficient filter on the market.

If you have proof of just how efficiency it really is, then post it up - otherwise you're just blowing fanboy smoke. You don't have any info, just like everyone else here because WIX will never say what it is (either on the phone or on their website) ... except they did say when they showed beta ratio info that it was 50% @ 20u. Now they show nothing about it's efficiency - a marking genius move when you can't keep up with the competition. :D

If you are so worried about it, why not hire a lab to run some tests?

Maybe you want to believe the worst, as in Wix purposely made what should be their best filter to be subpar?

Basing this reasoning on the manufacturer not publishing performance data is silly

That's like saying the new Corvette is subpar just because GM isn't publishing performance data
I said it's less efficient than the regular WIX filters

So, we're still waiting on you to prove this claim
clueless-scratching.gif

If you are so worried about it, why not hire a lab to run some tests?

Maybe you want to believe the worst, as in Wix purposely made what should be their best filter to be subpar?

Basing this reasoning on the manufacturer not publishing performance data is silly

That's like saying the new Corvette is subpar just because GM isn't publishing performance data

So, we're still waiting on you to prove this claim View attachment 49635
Who said I was "worried" about it. You claim its got top of the line efficiency ... I said it doesn't. Simple as that. You obviously never got any "inside info" from "Leroy" or "Bubba".

If you have official ISO 4548-12 info to backup your claim of the XP efficiency, them post it or else it's just fanboy smoke.

Go look for a thread a few pages back in this forum by @Ascent Filtration Testing and you'll see he's going to ISO 4548-12 test a WIX XP (along with some other full synthetic filters). Stay tuned.

Last edited:
😂 ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back