With Recent Price Changes...Best Deal?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seeing as PP is $20, M1 $22, and M1 EP $24....What's the best deal? I love SOPUS products, but perhaps EP or Green Cap 0w30 is really a "better" deal? Thoughts on this? Just curious..

If you need a filter too, best deal I think right now, Penzoil Platinum + Mobil 1 Filter for $24.99 at Advance Auto Parts.
Great Oil, Great Filter (which usually sell for $12+)

If you can find QS synthetic oils that have gone down to like $18 a jug or something, that's a heck of a deal.

As far as M1 products, TDT at $22 a jug is a good deal on a very stout oil. Also, the M1 HM oils, if they are also $22 a jug, that's a very good deal on another very strong oil.

If you're looking only at synthetics, the best price deal right now might be getting two 5 qt bottles of Mobil 1 0w-30 for $22, then using the $10 rebate to bring them down to about $12 each.

Next, buy the Purolator PureOne filters from Amazon for $9.50 for two (make sure to add it to other items you're already buying to get the free shipping). Then using the Purolator rebate to get $2 back off each one.

Assuming you got free shipping at Amazon, that's two oil changes using Mobil 1 oil and Purolator PureOne filters for just under $15 each. Obviously that's excluding taxes on the oil and the cost of the stamps to send in the rebates, it also assumes you get your rebates, etc etc etc.

I'm not going to debate which oil or filter is best, but I think everyone will agree that Mobil 1 0w-30 and PureOne filters are both very good products.

Anyways, based purely on final price, I think that's the best deal that I know of right now

Originally Posted By: addyguy
If you can find QS synthetic oils that have gone down to like $18 a jug or something, that's a heck of a deal.

As far as M1 products, TDT at $22 a jug is a good deal on a very stout oil. Also, the M1 HM oils, if they are also $22 a jug, that's a very good deal on another very strong oil.

QSHP is up to $20.50

Originally Posted By: chevrofreak
Originally Posted By: addyguy

QSHP is up to $20.50

+1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back