Wireless earbuds suddenly super quiet

My phone is a Moto G Stylus and my earbuds are Dudios Free Mini.

At work the other day I took a call on my earbuds and after I hung up they became super quiet. At my phone's full volume any media playback is but a whisper.

The built-in "voice" on the earbuds that says "power on" "pairing" "connected" sounds normal but media playback is super quiet as I said.

My phone sounds fine on my car stereos bluetooth so it's not my phone, but I can't figure out how to reset these earbuds.

Id hate to have to buy new earbuds because these are the first ones I've found that don't immediately fall out of my ears but they're unusable in their current state.

It sound like thw volume is turned all the way down (there's a pun in there somewhere).

You may have volume adjust by sliding your finger across one of the ears buds.

cwilliamsws6

There is no volume control on these but after digging through some suspicious Chinese websites I finally found the owners manual and after 4 factory resets they work again so I guess I'm good now

If it happens again, it might be quicker to "forget" them in your phones bluetooth settings and re-pair your headphones.

If you know the name of the manufacturer give there customer service a call and they will walk you through what you have to do to get them back to normal.