Wireless charging issue

Recently acquired a phone that supports wireless charging. I've noticed that if using the Hotspot while wireless charging, the data will slow to Dial-up speeds. As soon as I remove the phone from the charging pad the speeds pick right up. However, it does fine if I use cable charging. Is it possible the wireless charging is causing some sort of interference?

might be overheating.
Is it possible to try to make that event occur with another phone?
does it slow down instantly or take a few mins.

Is this a name brand charger or some offbrand?

Wireless charging is too slow in my experience and heats up the battery unnecessarily. Wired is the way to go especially with the newer higher amp chargers. I can see the internet slowing down because if the antenna being blocked by the inductive charger as well.

Recently acquired a phone that supports wireless charging. I've noticed that if using the Hotspot while wireless charging, the data will slow to Dial-up speeds. As soon as I remove the phone from the charging pad the speeds pick right up. However, it does fine if I use cable charging. Is it possible the wireless charging is causing some sort of interference?
Of course it does.
And it's energy inefficient.
How do browse while charging?😁 Still has to hold in hand some cable with pancake at end, to charge.....

Thanks for the replies. I'm sure it is some generic charger. I'm fine with using the cable. I was just curious if my suspicions had any merit.

Back