Winter Wonderland in March

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have 8-9 inches on the ground with 3 more on the way.

DSCF1076_zps254fb873.jpg

DSCF1077_zps026492af.jpg

Last edited:
Nice! I have to fly through O'Hare early next week on the way to Wisconsin. I will have to pack warmer clothes--the winter in Texas is all but over.
grin.gif

Originally Posted By: 2010_FX4
Nice! I have to fly through O'Hare early next week on the way to Wisconsin. I will have to pack warmer clothes--the winter in Texas is all but over.
grin.gif

It missed most of the Chicagoland area, so you'll be fine. We just had some cold winds today, that's all.

We are seeing sleet right now, but are forecast to see 5-6" of snow overnight.
Wet snow over an ice base always makes for nice road conditions, so Monday morning should be fun.
I can't recall having real snow this late in the year in SW Ohio.
I will likely turn up at work late tomorrow.
Flex time is a great thing.

So far in the St. Louis area, we've gotten 10-12 inches (depending on what town you are in), and its still coming down! I'm hoping for some nice warm weather soon, come on spring! lol

3-4 inches here in eastern Iowa. Enough is enough. Have a new roadglide in the garage just waitin to be ridin.
33.gif

4 inches in Richmond VA this afternoon. We are supposed to get 2 more overnight
smile.gif
Hope I don't have to drive 75 miles each way to my office tomorrow!

Originally Posted By: Danno
Supposed to fly into St Louis tomorrow for a week long fleet conference. Should be interesting.

Hopefully the roads will be semi cleared off by then. I know the road crew has been hard at work trying to plow all the roads.

Originally Posted By: tig1
We have 8-9 inches on the ground with 3 more on the way.

DSCF1076_zps254fb873.jpg

DSCF1077_zps026492af.jpg

Beautiful snow pictures. I sometimes miss the snow, I lived in Illinois and Minnesota long time ago, the scenery of fresh snow cover everything was always amaze me.

Another 6 or 7 inches here in the Kansas City area. This is getting old. Although on April 12, 1973, when I lived in Kirksville MO as a college freshman, we had 25 inches of snow in 36 hours. I lived on the second floor of Missouri Hall dorm, and the snow drifts were up to the windows of my room. At that time it was the only time classses were cancelled at the University.

Originally Posted By: 04SE
Hey Tig, where are you located? I am just south of Springfield.

Just outside of Granite City off I270.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back