Winter never looked so good

Recently I picked up a set of OEM mid-2000's Acura TL 5-spoke wheels. 17x8. The wheels were sand blasted and powder coated matte black. Black Honda center caps.

I picked up a really nice used set of studded Nokian Hakkapeliitta 8 in 225/50R17, the corresponding 17" tire size for a 2020 Accord with 17" wheels.

Love the look on this car. 5-spoke wheels are always a favorite of mine. Enjoy!

1605666981319.jpeg

1605666992689.jpeg

wheels looks great , but in my opinion there's nothing that can make winter look good ...can you tell I don't care for winter ...lol

Recently I picked up a set of OEM mid-2000's Acura TL 5-spoke wheels. 17x8. The wheels were sand blasted and powder coated matte black. Black Honda center caps.

I picked up a really nice used set of studded Nokian Hakkapeliitta 8 in 225/50R17, the corresponding 17" tire size for a 2020 Accord with 17" wheels.

Love the look on this car. 5-spoke wheels are always a favorite of mine. Enjoy!

View attachment 34335

View attachment 34337

Sorry to let you down BUT I just picked up my snowblower from the repair shop. Pretty safe to assume since I now have my snowblower back we won't see snow this winter :ROFLMAO:

Just moved down from the north snow country, now in South Florida. For the first time in many a decade I am thinking that the upcoming winter is looking good!

Thank you all.

Where did you find these vintage wheels, and were they in good shape when you got them?
I actually picked these up finished this way. I would assume the previous owner of the wheels sent them out. The job on them is flawless. The wheels must've been nice before hand or just a really good wheel guy got them into good shape prior to powder coat.

Back