Winter in Arkansas

Status
Not open for further replies.
 -

That cadillac seville looks like a cream puff. I think coach builders bought them from cadillac to turn into convertibles. That would be a nice car to see in parades.

This one is a 1982 ElDorado and is Custom built by Global Coach. I am the original registered owner and have 7200 miles on it. I only use it for parades or car shows. Also once in a while for a Sunday cruise.

-

Original Engine

-

[ January 26, 2005, 08:53 PM: Message edited by: 59 Vetteman ]

Nice wheels.
cool.gif

BTW, my sister lives near Vetteman and she really rubbed it in about our 8.5 days without power and ice related problems in KANZ-AS (She lives in AR-KAN-ZAS).

I was going to take pictures of the calamity but was kept busy feeding the power generator and stuffing wood in the fireplace!
biggthumbcoffe.gif

This picture was actually taken this summer. So yesterday I took it for a drive with the top down. Just trying to give those with snow a warm thought.

smile.gif

Nice Eldo! My neighbour had a mint '85 coupe that he was selling a couple of years ago. I really liked the styling on these cars and was tempted to buy it at the time, but I had too many cars on the go. The other thing that kept me away was HT4100. Not my favorite engine. At least the Olds Toronados and Buick Rivieras got the 307 Olds V8.

quote:

Originally posted by 427Z06:
cheers.gif
lol.gif
cheers.gif

Yep. It was 80 and sunny here yesterday, too.

Any you guys still shoveling out your driveways?

Yesterday morning we got 4 inches of snow, and this morning it's only -5F
frown.gif

This is between Conway and Clarksville. I have been to Pine Bluff a few times. To flat down there for me but nice wooded and fishing areas.

I remember driving an Eldo for a period around 1983. The 4100 sure wasn't like the 1970 V8-500 that first turned me on to FWD, but the overall package was a nicely-sized and appointed car for in-town errands. (And the 500 ran short of breath at 75+ . . unlike a Chrysler T'NT 440).

I would go with an oil on the lighter end of the scale (per manual) and change it yearly. A low-restriction oil filter, too. LUBE CONTROL was my choice for the older cars I recently had to let go of, and they were on a 6000-mile/1-year program with MOBIL ONE and BALDWIN B2-HPG.

Not to mention plenty of FUEL POWER.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back