Winter compressor setup

Picked this unit up in spring broke in ran in summer only to fill bike and car tires if it cycles 1 time during use maybe. It's never used to do
20200830_122657.jpg
any other chores but winter cold start up is a must and changed out today for what it was intended to do winter use.picked up the 20 weight Amsoil at my local hardware store. Heck I'll probably use it year round.

Last edited:
that is super hard to read.
Can someone translate it.
Picked this unit up in spring broke in ran in summer only to fill bike and car tires if it cycles 1 time during use maybe. It's never used to doany other chores but winter cold start up is a must and changed out today for what it was intended to do winter use.picked up the 20 weight Amsoil at my local hardware store. Heck I'll probably use it yard round.

Picked this compressor up in the spring break. I utilised it in the summer to fill some bike & car tyres. I think it cycled only once during use. Never used it for any other work.
Cold Winter start-up is a must so I purchased Amsoil SAE 20 from my local hardware store. By golly, I will use it all around my yard.

Picked this compressor up in the spring break. I utilised it in the summer to fill some bike & car tyres. I think it cycled only once during use. Never used it for any other work.
Cold Winter start-up is a must so I purchased Amsoil SAE 20 from my local hardware store. By golly, I will use it all around my yard.
That’s it you nailed it!!

Back