Winner 🏆 of the VOA 2022'

May I present to you the XADO Atomic Metal Conditioner Stage 1 RF100 Additive.....

I don't think 🤔 I would ever use this but I figured I would post this so the experts and novice alike could see. Seems like more than a war is going wrong in Kharkiv, Ukraine.

Screenshot_20221103-142154~3.jpg
20221103_144842.jpg
20221103_144832.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
A decomposed silicon compound doesn’t automatically mean it was silicon dioxide. You really don’t know at all where that silicon came from. This is one of the fundamental problems in drawing too many conclusions from a spectrographic analysis. It doesn’t mean that I know either. It’s just that you’re looking at elements not compounds.

Well I am going to keep the empty 250 ml metal can because the cans kind of cool and it makes for great target practice in the backyard. I appreciate everybody's input so far. I'm learning a little bit by the responses and the rest I'm just keeping an open ear to everybody's thoughts and what their expertise is.

100% snake oil right there
Quick question, is the product or the company pitching the idea đź’ˇ? My true understanding of snake oil was more in the medical field but I guess this is different. Does the product/salesmen have to knowledge their deceit in pitching it or is it snake oil if the intention was good but it didn't materialize?

I haven't been to the Xado US site, but I don't think they market this as on oil additive at all. This is a product which needs to be delivered to the friction surfaces, and in an four stroke engine it's therefore mixed in the engine oil. It's not supposed to alter oil properties in any way.

I'm just wondering why would anyone do a VOA on this stuff and then judge the results as if it was a motor oil additive package? I'd do a little homework first, but then again we don't have these kind of oil analysis services available to private individuals for any kind of decent cost. Which is a pity.

You can get a hint of what this product contains from their patents, and this VOA is pretty much what one would expect. https://patents.google.com/patent/US20130274157A1/en

These Xado 1-Stage products are ridiculous however. The ordinary syringes work just as well or better. This has part of the active ingredient in granules, which are supposed to dissolve with time, so you don't need to spend 5 seconds to empty the follow up syringes to the engine oil after 100 miles of driving respectively.

This video might give you an idea how the maker of this product [CLAIMS] it's supposed to work.

There are other products with the same active ingredient. If somebody knows more please tell me: RVS, Ceramizer, Suprotec Atomium and RESURS

The first product is Finnish and the second is Polish. The latter two are Russian, so I wouldn't buy them under any circumstances. I was first introduced to RVS in about 2006, but later started using Xado because it had 1/3 of the cost. There might not be such a price difference in the US though. https://www.rvs-usa.com/ https://ceramizer.com/

Back