Windshield Wow

I always wondered if someone would come out with an easy way to clean the inside of the windshield and back window without having to contort your arm and wrist, while at the same time having to stretch your arm over the dash or parcel shelf. The bottom edge is particularly a PITA to get to. I pictured something like a flexible pad and handle, kind of like a Swiffer duster.

Heard about this on the radio this morning (there was a "coupon" that you could use as well at checkout).

Seems a but pricey but I may give it a try.

I wipe it down the best I can with Windex and a terry cloth. I have an old worn out chamois that sometimes I ring out with hot water and go over it. I'm guilty too often of leaving my windows down so it seems like it always has a haze

This would be perfect for commercial trucks where you don't have to stand on the valve cover to wipe the last inch at the top of the windshield.

Plus its got that overpriced trucker price tag that most truckers don't mind too much for something that can be done simple and cheap.

I always wondered if someone would come out with an easy way to clean the inside of the windshield and back window without having to contort your arm and wrist, while at the same time having to stretch your arm over the dash or parcel shelf. The bottom edge is particularly a PITA to get to. I pictured something like a flexible pad and handle, kind of like a Swiffer duster.

Heard about this on the radio this morning (there was a "coupon" that you could use as well at checkout).

Seems a but pricey but I may give it a try.

aquariums are cleaned that way sin;ce forever

I ordered one of those spatula type window cleaning things after searching the internet. TBH, I didn't know these things were so common.

Yeah, $90 to clean your windows is better spent on something actually useful.

Yes thats it. These are the glass polishing cloths I'm using. https://www.amazon.com/SINLAND-Micr...=&sprefix=glass+pol,aps,161&sr=8-2-spons&th=1
I just wrap them around the head of the tool with the pad it comes with still on. I think they work even better than microfiber cloths. If you ever go to fine dining restaurants, this is what they use to get their wine glasses as perfect as possible.

It"s too bad Billy Mays is gone. He could have made a great infomercial for this product and sold millions at this ridiculous price!

Regardless, it seems like a great design and probably works pretty well. I will buy one when it is available at Walmart for $20, but $90 is absurd. My $.02

Yes thats it. These are the glass polishing cloths I'm using. https://www.amazon.com/SINLAND-Microfiber-Polishing-Stainless-Appliances/dp/B077YGFTLW/ref=sr_1_2_sspa?crid=2XY2QJ21MC5PC&keywords=glass+polishing+cloth&qid=1664754361&qu=eyJxc2MiOiI1LjE4IiwicXNhIjoiNC41OCIsInFzcCI6IjQuNDIifQ==&sprefix=glass+pol,aps,161&sr=8-2-spons&th=1
I just wrap them around the head of the tool with the pad it comes with still on. I think they work even better than microfiber cloths. If you ever go to fine dining restaurants, this is what they use to get their wine glasses as perfect as possible.
Mays could use something like that to clean the residue out of his nostrils as well, bwahaha... Yes that's a bit mean as I saw a documentary on what he put his mind/body through to push like he did and what he did to keep up with that sort of workload. He'd likely be killing the kush movement with partner Anthony Sullivan these days!

Back