Window tint in nicaragua possible fake tint

Good afternoon,

I live in Nicaragua and would like to tint the windows on a toyota corolla and renowned window tint brands such as 3M and solargard get sold here though the prices I appear to me like very low; to the point that I think that they probably sell fake 3M and solargard window tints; for example one place offers 3M window tint for USD 100 installed and another place offers Solar Gard Nanoceramic for USD 65 installed; do these prices seem right?

If they don't seem right; where could I buy the 3M and Solargard window tint roll without installation in the US so I could import it to Nicaragua?

cheers

Good afternoon,

I live in Nicaragua and would like to tint the windows on a toyota corolla and renowned window tint brands such as 3M and solargard get sold here though the prices I appear to me like very low; to the point that I think that they probably sell fake 3M and solargard window tints; for example one place offers 3M window tint for USD 100 installed and another place offers Solar Gard Nanoceramic for USD 65 installed; do these prices seem right?

If they don't seem right; where could I buy the 3M and Solargard window tint roll without installation in the US so I could import it to Nicaragua?

cheers

Ask to see the original packaging. IF they can't produce it-then you may be right.

Back