Why won't Lena Dunham go away and leave us alone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If there's anyone worse than the Kartrashians it's Lena Dunham. I hate how the mainstream media thrusts her into the spotlight. She's a foul, odious creature. Now she's talking about how she got raped or something. I bet she's calling it rape because the guy never called her again!

Never heard of her and wouldn't know a Kartrashian (I do know that is a play on the name) if one was standing in front of me.

Maybe you should spend less time rotting your brain in front of a television and do something constructive.

I don't have a clue who Lena Dunham is. But I stopped paying attention to the big name stars a long time ago. Back in the past I knew the names of most of the big Hollywood stars. Now I just watch a movie if I am interested in the movie and I don't care who the actors and actresses are.

The sad thing is in our current culture there are all kinds of people who know the names of these actors, actresses, sports stars, singers, etc. But some of these people don't have a clue who George Washington was, or when the USA became a country, or who bombed Pearl Harbor, or even what is happening in the world today.

The big name stars stopped meaning much to me a long time ago.

Originally Posted By: Nate1979
Originally Posted By: sayjac
Originally Posted By: surfstar
Who?
+1

++++1

+2
smile.gif
Never heard of her.

Originally Posted By: ThirdeYe
Originally Posted By: Nate1979
Originally Posted By: sayjac
Originally Posted By: surfstar
Who?
+1

++++1

+2
smile.gif
Never heard of her.

+4

Originally Posted By: L_Sludger
I bet she's calling it rape because the guy never called her again!

Nice attitude....

Originally Posted By: L_Sludger
If there's anyone worse than the Kartrashians it's Lena Dunham. I hate how the mainstream media thrusts her into the spotlight. She's a foul, odious creature. Now she's talking about how she got raped or something. I bet she's calling it rape because the guy never called her again!

A "foul, odious creature", but yet you had to be listening to Howard to here the interview.........
The king of foulness !

I must also add I've only heard of her once before today on Stern......so +5 !

Last edited:
Never heard of her. One thing about the Kardashians, I absolutely loev that the Paris police said "we have real things to worry about" when Kim called them to complain about someone assaulting her. This is exactly how that garbage has to be treated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back