why us delo 400 so hard to find?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I always buy my oil at walmart and I like the delo oil cause of the high moly content but this stuff is hard to find! They always have rotella but never chevron delo.

We have it all over the place up here. I get it from the local chevron cardlock. They are also the bulk supplier. I got a jug of 10-30 and 15-40 in the stash.

wow really here in deep south texas the 1 gallon jug at walmart is like 13 bucks. And at O's its like 15 bucks. dunno about AZ or ADV but im pretty sure they have it. O's has a huge distribution center with Will call pickup should hit em up if you need it real bad. Delo is good stuff. My dads buddy buys a 55 gallon drum for about 250 bucks from hollan oil company in 15w40. cant beat that price.

Last edited:
Call your local distributor. They will tell you where to buy or deliver it to you.

I've noticed that Delo has disappeared from most stores around here in the last year, including 2/3 wallmarts.

I picked some up. For some reason the walmart down the street does a poor job of keeping inventory. I went to another one that wasn't much farther and they had probably 30 gallons. That's the 3rd time i've had to go to that one. I usually call them first so i'm not wasting a bunch of time.

Originally Posted By: MinamiKotaro
Delo is common here. All the stores have it, though in far less quantity than Rotella or Delvac.

Same here. Delo is most everywhere but Delvac and Rotella usually have better representation. My local Wally World had Delo 2.5 jugs for $28 bucks a pop at one point, went like hot cakes. Haven't seen it in 2.5 gallons since.

The local tractor supply always has Delo in 5 gallon jugs. All the truck shops in my area carry it but they want 15-20 bucks a gallon for it.

A Wally's near here had the Delo 2.5 jugs on an endcap last week for $24.97. I'd never seen it there before. Wally's are very hit and miss store to store when it comes to oil.

There's a Wally in Monrovia, CA that carries 1gal jugs of Delo 5w-40. They're prices ~$2 cheaper than T6. Are the 2 oils on par?

Originally Posted By: poiuy223
There's a Wally in Monrovia, CA that carries 1gal jugs of Delo 5w-40. They're prices ~$2 cheaper than T6. Are the 2 oils on par?

IMHO yes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back