Why Subaru sales are going slow?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Answer is quiet simple. Lets compare promo stands at Geneva Motor show.
5f3f4b.jpg

e0266c.jpg

c0213c.jpg

1a2e45.jpg

e3a401.jpg

346948.jpg

bc6ece.jpg

1a1997.jpg

bb8980.jpg

Last edited:
That one model looks like a young Monica Bellucci. I would buy whatever she was selling. The Geneva Motor Show must have had much better eye candy than the Detroit Auto Show.

Originally Posted By: Smokescreen
I see nothing but " - " in the first post...
There is series of pictures with hot cars and hot ladies. Last picture is cop car --Impreza and Cop in tight uniform
smile.gif
All from same auto show.

Originally Posted By: ARCOgraphite
Models, bahhh. Maybe its becauss the new FB engine is burning oil and knocking.

Will you ever have a troublefree car arco?

my 2011 isnt knocking or burning.

I did switch to using 93 octane.. it sounds better and my mpg went up enough to cover the cost.

Seems like as long as I keep it above 89 octane or so it runs better.

Not trying to personally attack you but IF you weren't a longtime member I would think you are a troll with your constant nonstop car problems.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: Radman
That one model looks like a young Monica Bellucci. I would buy whatever she was selling. The Geneva Motor Show must have had much better eye candy than the Detroit Auto Show.

Actually, most of the models for the international shows are booked through just two or three booking agencies. The largest one is Productions Plus based in Bingham Farms...most of these models find their way to Bingham Farms at one time or another. Quite a few of them even live in the Metro area...my GF in High School worked the auto circuit, but she worked for the Talent Shop, which has since been bought by Productions Plus.

Productions Plus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back