Why so many BITOG discusssions fail

Status
Not open for further replies.
crackmeup2.gif
What is this world coming to? It's a great time to be alive in many ways, but we're dealing with some serious craziness right now. People are nuts. Highly evolved, out of control chimps. C'mon aliens, speed up this hybridization process.
lol.gif

It's only safe if you're stupid or an idiot. It's funny how he claimed a quart was safe but he wouldn't drink a glass.

Firstly, this was the best thing you've ever posted. (Although I haven't read all your 40k posts).

Secondly, notice the glance to the right at 25 seconds. Thought to be a sign of lying. Makes sense seeing he just claimed people regularly try to commit suicide by drinking roundup.

Thirdly, there is some thinking that glyphosphate is one reason for the increased incidence of gluten sensitivity / intolerance.

And lastly, here is a simple example of the difference between US media and most of the rest of the world. Pretty simple to embarrass blatant liars if you're interested in the truth rather than a ratings driven corporation.

Originally Posted by CharlieBauer

Secondly, notice the glance to the right at 25 seconds. Thought to be a sign of lying. Makes sense seeing he just claimed people regularly try to commit suicide by drinking roundup.

NLP - "Constructed Visual", versus looking the other way and up as remembered visual.

I was interviewing on a serious safety breach a time ago, and the guy was very evident...stuff that we knew was true, and stuff being made up to suit the story were clearly evident and on display.

Originally Posted by CharlieBauer
Thirdly, there is some thinking that glyphosphate is one reason for the increased incidence of gluten sensitivity / intolerance.

I'm not averse to that concept...since my family have been diagnosed with Celiac disease (daughter has the genese and the infmatory markers, son has the genes, no inflammatory markers), I've been looking.

Oz has quite a high expression of Celiac (it's epigentetic), and is one of the few countries that lets farmers spray wehat to "harden it off" before harvest

If he was on top of his game, he should have said that it's like Vinegar. It's safe to drink, but taste horrible and he had no stomach for it, didn't like the taste or he wasn't thirsty

Originally Posted by rollinpete
That guy is a total A hole.

While the lobbyist is an jerk.. so is the interviewer. They had him there to interview on something else and pulled that out to ambush him to get a news clip. That is ambush journalism and something I hate.

Journalism is a shadow of what it used to be. Now it is regurgitating a script that all the other journalists are given.

When it concerns health issues and monsanto/bayer it is par for the course. There is no way a monsanto/bayer rep or apologist would openly come to be interviewed on the dangers of the product. They all know it is just as water is wet. The best way to catch a liar is to question them when they aren't prepared.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back