Why men wear earrings

Status
Not open for further replies.
A man is at work one day when he notices that his co-worker is wearing an earring.

This man knows his co-worker to be a normally conservative fellow, and is curious about his sudden change in "fashion sense."

The man walks up to him and says, "I didn't know you were into earrings."

"Don't make such a big deal, it's only an earring," he replies sheepishly.

His friend falls silent for a few minutes, but then his curiosity prods him to say, "So, how long have you been wearing one?"

"Ever since my wife found it in my truck."

(I always wondered how this trend got started)

When I was in high schoo, my cousin and I were down at the laundrymat and doing some shirts of mine. We were scrounging around in the washers looking for loose change and I came across girls panties. Thouth that was pretty neat and so put them in the basket with my dried clothes. They managed to get in the back of the car...MOM'S car and one day later I was giving her a ride to the grocery store and she said.."Whoever these belong to get them back to them!" Holding the panties up. That was back in 1970 and kind of hard to explain to Mom.
grin.gif

Harrison Ford has been wearing an earring for the past few years. He orders the senior special at Denny's in style.
wink.gif

It's all about gold. If I have a gold mine, and I can get a celebrity to put an ear ring in his/her ear, I know that millions will emulate that person and I can make billions of dollars. Of course I don't have a gold mine and that's just my opinion.

My dad once found a pair of panties in my car and confronted me about it.

I said, "Oh, so that's where they were! We've been looking for them."

He couldn't understand why I wasn't embarassed. I explained that we were at the lake and a girl was changing in my car, and she couldn't find her panties afterward.

Panties are nothing, try to explain footprints in the headliner of your car to the woman you are going to marry....

Dan

quote:

Originally posted by Dan4510:
Panties are nothing, try to explain footprints in the headliner of your car to the woman you are going to marry....

Dan

Just another electro-magnetic experiment gone bad.

quote:

Originally posted by joatmon:

quote:

Originally posted by Dan4510:

Dan

Just another electro-magnetic experiment gone bad.

Dammit- there goes another cuppa coffee over the keyboard...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back