"Why didn't I think of that" products.

Owen Lucas

$100 Site Donor 2023
Not sure how long these drain plug tools have been around but it's one of those tools that I haven't seen before:

0.jpg

The BITOG member that invented the oil udder and tire position valve stem caps is also pretty ingenious.

You think that everything has already been invented and then something simple and useful comes along making you wonder, why didn't I think of that?

Not sure how long these drain plug tools have been around but it's one of those tools that I haven't seen before:

View attachment 145101

The BITOG member that invented the oil udder and tire position valve stem caps is also pretty ingenious.

You think that everything has already been invented and then something simple and useful comes along making you wonder, why didn't I think of that?

I am wondering how this would work on tight plugs? Having the leverage that a ratchet gives you is missing on this tool.

I have a few patents ;-)

Oh...you mean things currently in production?
Cool, I hear it's pretty expensive to have a patent approved. There is always the worry too someone from China copying an idea and selling it on Amazon for pennies on the dollar unless it's in a niche area.

Yeah, thing's I'll see on the shelf at Lowes or online somewhere.

Back