Why close the Citgo gas thread??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wondering why the topic was closed? If it was becoming too political, why not just move it to a different forum?

Yes, JM ..it went over their heads. It happens to me from time to time ..but I was in tune to what you were saying with tongue in cheek (or was that eyes rolling
confused.gif
).

Maybe it is a good thing I choose a major brand name to stick with
tongue.gif
(Chevron)

In my area Citgo stations were pretty run down, old, and people have had a lot of problems with bad gas from them. No wonder they were having financial problems...

quote:

Originally posted by OriginHacker21:

In my area Citgo stations were pretty run down, old, and people have had a lot of problems with bad gas from them. No wonder they were having financial problems...

Interesting!!! Around me the cirgo stations are kept pretty darn nice, nothing fancy, but a well lit station with new pumps... and great prices.

Even with wawa selling gas (and with their prices, they get a LOT of business), citgo gets a lot of people buying gas, because they have about the best prices around, besides hess (which is hit or miss, but the integra and the truck seem to get be tter MPG using it)..

I guess it has to do with the regional management???

JMH

quote:

Originally posted by Alcibiades:
The whole thread from beginning to end was inherently political and very far from enlightening. No offense intended; that's just how I see it.

That is why it was closed, just like this one which servers no purpose.

most of the later posts were quite stupid. Sheehan oil? come on... you might feel some way, but thats just plain dumb. Apparently they didnt understand the point of my post, and just started babbling politicaly and offensively.

JMH

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back