Why are threads being locked after 7 days?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to go out on a limb and say its the bickering about tow ratings which is OT and one of the bick'eees it would seem is no longer with us.

Would be nice if it was cleaned up so you can keep telling us about the GLI.

The one i don't get is the Maverick (the old kind) with the little carb thread... they said it was clickbait but if you actually watch the video and some of the guys other stuff hes not about click bait... I kinda thought it was interesting...

Anyway...

I want to highlight threads being locked with no notification to OP as well as them being locked for no reason. Thanks for your input!
Sometimes we don't notify the OP, sometimes we do.

Threads are never locked for no reason. The mod that locked the thread most likely didn't have time to clean things up at the time. I went through the thread and removed some bickering. The thread is now reopened.

I want to highlight threads being locked with no notification to OP as well as them being locked for no reason. Thanks for your input!
Public complaining is your stated objective?

Instead of following our published process for resolving issues?

OK, so you’re suggesting you should not be governed by the “praise in public, and reprimand in private” principle to which moderators have adhered?

You think that’s going to be successful?

You think that makes your case?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back