Who's stocking up on GC?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since from what I am noticing here in OKC, about 3 or 4 of the 11 or 12 AutoZones I have been seem to only have the "Made in the U.S." 0W-30.

I've read that it is the same color and smell as GC but no one knows if its made from the same ingredients.

Anyways, theres still quite a bit of GC around my area and I'm pondering going out and buying some just in case, but I also have a bunch of buy 3 qts. of M1 get 3 qts. free at Pep-Boys (I like that M1 0W-40), what to do, what to do?...

I'm on my first batch of GC right now... I only went out and bought the necessary 4 quarts to start with (just in case i didn't like it). But now that my truck seems to just soak it up, I'm going to go out and buy a case or two of it here one of these days.
cheers.gif

Never used them but I have about 15 in my shed. Waiting for AutoRX to clear the BMW and will use up eight when that happens. Probally mid Feb. Don't have any problem finding it since I talked to the manager of the AutoZone near my house. Don't see much Made in USA 0W30. All Made in Germany stacked in the same row.
lol.gif

I still buy one bottle of GC every single week when I go to Walmart. The supply up here is very huge, as they sell it in every Walmart and every Canadian Tire, so there is no shortage, but I still continue my habit. I've got over 60L of the stuff right now, but it's also being used in four different vehicles in my family so that's not as big of a supply as it sounds (if I stopped buying it right now this supply would only last about a year and a half)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back