Who Sells Schaeffers Oil in SF Bay Area?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, We do not allow Links to Schaeffers web site and info regarding any of schaeffers sales people in other areas. Schaeffers does not want them advertised on this site and we will not support other schaeffers reps who have no interest or desire in supporting our efforts.

Schaeffers stated they felt this board was a waste for sales and in no way do we want to support other reps with OUR BOARD WHICH WE PAID FOR AND THEY DIDN't.

They have their own sites, and I can assure you they in no way are supporting us.

This basicly told the whole story so understand I am in no way wanting their main site address posted anywhere on here, let alone any links to other reps from them. This is a how I make a living, selling schaeffers, and what you'll see is that you dont pay to advertise for your competitors and make them money. As an independant rep, I have no obligation to pay for schaeffers to advertise on here, and they indicated I wasn't suppose to, so Let them pay themselves. They have the same opertunity as any other lube company to pay for site sponsorship, but they opted not to, so I stand steadfast to not allowing their link on here and would appreciate that everyone else do the same. Technical data/msds sheets fine.

http://theoildrop.server101.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=8;t=000338#000000

Thanks.

Bob, nothing against you but they seem to have an arrogant tone to them. Maybe this is why no one I know knows about this oil. Its a shame too because it's D@mn good.

They cater only to the high end sellers and do not like the internet as a sales medium

The other point of this, I don't want anyone to tell me I'm biased towards schaeffers. I'm dead set against any sales pages of any oil company that isn't a site supporter and that includes but not limited to them as well.

[ September 19, 2003, 06:10 PM: Message edited by: BOBISTHEOILGUY ]

No offense Bob, but schaeffer's must be run by a bunch of slaphappys. I never even heard of them until this site. By the way Bob, that 204s is great.
burnout.gif
I can't believe how much smoother my camry shifts. And the penetro 90 puts WD-40 to shame.
grin.gif

quote:

They cater only to the high end sellers and do not like the internet as a sales medium

The other point of this, I don't want anyone to tell me I'm biased towards schaeffers. I'm dead set against any sales pages of any oil company that isn't a site supporter and that includes but not limited to them as well.

I don't think your biased at all. I tend to be sometimes, but not intentionally. I just call it like I see it. If Schaeffers caters to high end sellers thats fine. My point is availability. It's a very good product and they have a lot to offer. If I could buy it on the shelf I'd probably be using it now..

I tend to be biased sometimes, but it's more of a flavor of the week kind of thing with me.
smile.gif
I like so many oils out there, but one week I'll talk a lot about Redline, then next week Amsoil and then next Schaeffer Oil, then GC 0w30. I'm even starting to warm up a bit more to Mobil 1 of all oils!
smile.gif
I just wish I would hurry up and win the lottery, I'd just try a different oil in each of my cars in my big fleet, and then there wouldn't be such a worry. Imagine the size of my oil shrine if I win tonight's Super 7 jackpot of $17,500,000!!!
grin.gif
And unlike US lotteries, if you win that jackpot up here in Canada, they pay you in one giant lump sum of the full amount immediately (if I won tonight I could collect my money first thing Monday morning!), and there are no taxes on it either!!!
fruit.gif

quote:

Originally posted by Patman:
[
And unlike US lotteries, if you win that jackpot up here in Canada, they pay you in one giant lump sum of the full amount immediately (if I won tonight I could collect my money first thing Monday morning!), and there are no taxes on it either!!!
fruit.gif
[/QB]

NO ****!!!!
gr_eek2.gif
You lucky dog!
wink.gif
Too bad the odds probably aren't any better in canada, than in the states.
tongue.gif
cheers.gif

They should have better odds in Canada. There are only thirty million people in Canada. In the United States, there are 280 million people, plus however many illegal aliens are in the United States (13 million plus Usama bin Laden, his four wives, and Allah knows how many children?).

quote:

I tend to be biased sometimes, but it's more of a flavor of the week kind of thing with me. I like so many oils out there, but one week I'll talk a lot about Redline, then next week Amsoil and then next Schaeffer Oil, then GC 0w30. I'm even starting to warm up a bit more to Mobil 1 of all oils!

I'm the same way. Although I will admit I'm impressed with M1 SS lately. Redline has my attention as much as I cridicize it. It might end up being my choice for my next car/truck most likely.

I'm dissapointed in Schaeffer's marketing aproach but there is something to respect about it too. They are humble and don't use flashy marketing like the other big oil companies. They also make one heck of an oil.

I can not speak for Schaeffer's, but I can assure you that Bob is more than happy to handle any order over $250, and this includes free shipping to your house, in the U.S. If you desire smaller quantities you can order from Tim Mills and receive fast efficient service. 1-800-737-1747, and this is anywhere in the U.S.

[ September 19, 2003, 10:37 PM: Message edited by: 59 Vetteman ]

Guys, I may seem a little cold and harsh about this subject but the reality of this is, they are no exception to the rule of no sales pages links and that includes posting info for other sales people. There are good site sponsors here that pay to do that and I for one will not insult them by allowing this for free for schaeffers.

The other point is the guy you mentioned up north, is one of the first who complained about us selling over the internet. Again, he's one of the top dog sellers, so, in light of that, I for one, will not help him with free ads as well. It's kinda crazy, but a lot learn about schaeffers here then go elsewhere to buy after learning from all of which we do here. It costs us money and if it wasn't for the site sponsors and supporters of this board, it wouldn't exist on here. This is why we encourage anyone looking at buying a specific brand, to consider keeping it within the community if it exists, but only if this board has helped you to come to what ever decision you decide on. That's what makes this all work. It normally takes no more effort to do that than to go find someone near you and many/most times the cost is = and sometimes even better.
Anyway,that's the way it is and why that rule exists.

Vetteman did an outstanding job of basically explaining the how to imo. You'll actually find that buying from Tim is easier than going to the schaeffers site and trying to get a response as to who to contact and then wait on them to contact you back. I will say in their defense, they are getting much better at it as I do believe they are now beginning to see and understand that the internet is a more viable way to consider doing business more and more, especially with gas prices getting like they are.

I have to agree with Bob in a big way on his last posting. I have learned some priceless information from this specific bulletin board and I have found several different people/places to buy products from. But in all honesty it just wouldn't be fair to gather my information here and then run someplace else to make my purchase.

I don't believe in going to the local motorcycle shop to try on clothes to see what fits and then mail ordering the product just to save $15. That local dealership had to put out the cash and expenses to stock the item and it is simply in bad taste to do my business in that manner. I feel the same about this web page. If i'm going to use Schaeffer's then it's coming from either Bob or Tim. If I need Amsoil or redline then I'll get it from a site sponsor.

It's a small price to pay for the information that we all learn from these boards. I don't agree with everything I read on here but at least the information is exchanged in a fairly civilized manner and presented in so many different ways that even I ( a certified moron
wink.gif
) can understand it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back