Who make Kendall motor oil and superflow filter ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who make Kendall motor oil and superflow oil filter ? cause my preview car owner using it since day one, and I test it with UOA with great result, just wonder who make them, btw I bought my camaro from tampa, FL, down here in MS I never hard Kendall oil before, do you guy think pennzoil YB will beat that ? thanks

Last edited:
Don't know about the superflow oil filter, but the Kendall oil is made by ConocoPhillips. It is a good oil, but "I" do prefer the Pennzoil YB over it.

Originally Posted By: Johnny
Don't know about the superflow oil filter, but the Kendall oil is made by ConocoPhillips. It is a good oil, but "I" do prefer the Pennzoil YB over it.

Hijacking the thread just slightly, but what is the pecking order for Sopus dino oil?

Penz YB, QS and then Shell, in order of great to lesser additive packs?

Kendall, 76, Conoco, and Phillips are all identical oils in different labels, as best I can make out. Their new diesel engine oil with their exclusive "Liquid Titanium" has the three main brands together on the label with only Kendall getting its own label. (By the way, the last issue of "Lubes & Greases" trade magazine had an article on Liquid Titanium saying that it is the real deal, and so far is exclusive from Afton Chemical to ConocoPhillips.)

In the past Kendall was independent and considered by some to be something special.

killagt,
You'll do fine using any of the four ConocoPhillps brands, or Pennz, or any other top brand of oil. They all are more alike than different, and not a bad one in the bunch.

Originally Posted By: Ken2
Kendall, 76, Conoco, and Phillips are all identical oils in different labels, as best I can make out. Their new diesel engine oil with their exclusive "Liquid Titanium" has the three main brands together on the label with only Kendall getting its own label. (By the way, the last issue of "Lubes & Greases" trade magazine had an article on Liquid Titanium saying that it is the real deal, and so far is exclusive from Afton Chemical to ConocoPhillips.)

In the past Kendall was independent and considered by some to be something special.

killagt,
You'll do fine using any of the four ConocoPhillps brands, or Pennz, or any other top brand of oil. They all are more alike than different, and not a bad one in the bunch.

thanks, lol we had the same name.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back