Who is using Mobil 1 R?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,
59 Vetteman - I do understand these issues too but it is the blatant "unsolicited mis-information" and marketing that is the problem
Those trying to sell products can market however they wish but surely here is not the place
Mobil, Castrol, FUCHS, Shell and do not pollute this Board - perhaps they are superior to A....l and don't need to!

Those persons "marketing" display their logo and then they often proceed on the "our product is better" path and overwhelm the other posters

This is counter productive to all and sundry - except for them

I do not wish to be disruptive but a "Code of Ethics" for such sponsors may be worthwhile
I would like to remain here and become a sponsor too but not while the blatent marketing continues

Look at the "Best Uses for A....l" thread - blatent marketing again!!!!!

Regards

I am using it in my 1999, Mercedes AMG C43 which has a 4.3L V8. So far it makes the engine less noisey than the GC. The oil smells like gear oil.

I have been out of the country for 2 weeks and I have to smile reading this thread of "Who is using Mobil 1R?" and here are 35 posts with not ONE response to the question! :)
Well, I AM running Mobil 1R in my Sequoia and will supply a complete used oil analysis to include particle count and ferrography in the next month or so.. I have a complete analysis history for this vehicle so we should be able to evaluate Mobil 1R performance quite well in the coming months.
George Morrison, STLE CLS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back