Who is using M1 ESP oil? Like it?

I have recently switched both my cars( 3.0L turbos) to the ESP 5/30 from PP ultra 5/30. I'm an auto tech by trade and was not happy with all the deposits in the PCV/oil traps of both these engines, even when changing oil at 8k klm .Both get run hard, but still....I originally went with PP as it was a5/b5 . UOA was decent but not happy. Seems this M1 is quite a good oil from research on here ,so will see how it goes.

ESP 0w40 is arguably the most overall ideal oil for most cars in North America. The ESP oils are very shear stable and most have HT/HS of 3.5 (30 and 40 grades) which helps with fuel dilution. The 0w40 ESP is also just barely a 40 grade. The viscosity at 100C is 12.9 cST. Both the 5w30 and 0w40 ESP are great choices for modern engines, especially engines that have a tendency for high fuel dilution.

I have recently switched both my cars( 3.0L turbos) to the ESP 5/30 from PP ultra 5/30. I'm an auto tech by trade and was not happy with all the deposits in the PCV/oil traps of both these engines, even when changing oil at 8k klm .Both get run hard, but still....I originally went with PP as it was a5/b5 . UOA was decent but not happy. Seems this M1 is quite a good oil from research on here ,so will see how it goes.
I'm avg 18.2 in a 5.7 Tundra (0w-20 AP/EP) after 42 tankfuls.

ESP 0w40 is arguably the most overall ideal oil for most cars in North America. The ESP oils are very shear stable and most have HT/HS of 3.5 (30 and 40 grades) which helps with fuel dilution. The 0w40 ESP is also just barely a 40 grade. The viscosity at 100C is 12.9 cST. Both the 5w30 and 0w40 ESP are great choices for modern engines, especially engines that have a tendency for high fuel dilution.

Is there anything in M1 ESP 0W-40 that would be bad for LSPI. Is the calcium high enough to cause LSPI?

Back