Ariens
Cub
Deere

Sears:
Huskies
Snapper
Craftsman

Nothing beats a Deere!

Our cuts grass, hauls stuff in it's bucket, sprays our grass with pest control using the mini crop duster attachment, It pushes snow with the blade, tows the odd car up/down the road for the neighbours, boosts my s-box neon when it won't start. You name it, it does it and it does it well.

Similar to this one:

506415-1.jpg

I'm into my 3rd mowing season on my '07 John Deere LA110, which is almost identical to the mower StevieC has posted above. I purchased mine from Lowe's in late Summer '07. I mow 1 acre 1-2 times per week. I've had exactly zero problems from my John Deere, even though it's one of those "big box store John Deere's", that we all know aren't nearly as good as what the JD store sells...

20 yo Simplicity. The deck has a roller bar across the back as do all Simplicities....floating in the front....hydrostatic.

Deck slides out wit only disconnecting a cotter pin and a spring pull out in the front. No tools to remove deck.

Commercial V-Twin 16 HP

Smoothest cut in town...

It ought to for the $ 3000.00 I paid for it back then.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: fordboy
ariens, craftsman, john deere, or mtd for me

x2..my '05 craftsman 18.5 dosen't miss a beat

Originally Posted By: fordboy
Let me add something.

Walmart
junk!

I have a 46" cut MTD Yard Machine with a 17.5 B&S that I bought from Wal-mart 12 years ago.

The thing is a rock.

I mow 3 acres about every week and have only replaced belts once and blades on occasion.

No issues!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back