Who has the oldest daily driver?

Not the oldest by far I'm sure, but my '96 Maxima is still doing 70 mile daily commute to work and back at 310K. I'm on borrowed time on the exhaust, it's starting to come apart in front of the muffler, big hole which makes it sound like one of those ricer cars, only thing I'm lacking is the 8" diameter chrome exhaust tip :). I just replaced the flexpipe in spring, but everything after that looks like it needs replaced.

My brother-in-law has been DDing my 88 F-150 for the past few months while his duramax has been in the shop.. I haven't driven it more than occasionally since I've had kids, but its been serving him well!

I daily my '71 vintage feet to my home office everyday. If I drive anywhere it's usually my '90 Miata.

My 83 Silverado. Takes me everywhere, wife calls it my tractor from the exhaust noise. :LOL:
1664850134905.jpeg

'92 Acura Vigor, but I also run a '17 Buick Lacrosse, switching between the two as needed.
I'm building a lot of stories about sourcing parts. Latest was a NOS alternator, from a seller in Kuwait. When you're close to the Ultimo hombre many times parts are unobtainable, sometimes you get a good deal. $225+$57 shipping. By comparison, a new OEM alternator for a '13 Honda Fit is $1091. Several months ago I got a NOS starter for $100.
(NOS = new, old stock)

Back