Who Has or Had the Largest Stock of GC?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm afraid both of you have a long way to go before you can match Mr Pscholte and Patman !
wink.gif
smile.gif

quote:

Originally posted by Screamin' V4:
221Qts! i guess that makes my stash of 20 now, extremely small!

S'V4,

Just remember, to have GC at all makes you a fortunate guy...
wink.gif

My stash is nowhere near as big as Pscholte's, and I know there are a couple of others bigger than mine too.

I was at 79L but yesterday I bought 8 more liters of green GC, so now I'm up to 87. I'll be doing an oil change in my Corvette in a couple of weeks though, so my stash will get slightly smaller yet again. Luckily there is still a good amount of green GC in my area so I might just keep building my stockpile of it. (until I know for sure that the gold GC uses the same base oil as green GC, I'm still not 100% comfortable trying the gold yet)

quote:

Originally posted by blupupher:

quote:

Originally posted by pscholte:

quote:

Originally posted by blupupher:
...and I know where 9 more are.

Where?
wink.gif

At Auto Zone, of course.
grin.gif

2 different stores. I am debating exchanging my gold for the green....

bp, my friend, you must be bold
'cause the new GC is good as Gold

I have 49 at the moment, but am seriously considering dumping the lot if my 5.4L continues to feel as sluggish as it does now with 800+ miles on its first GC feeding. Gas mileage is down about 5% across the board. Maybe the Ford mod motors like thinner cSt stuff?
dunno.gif

41 (picked up the last 11 in stock at a local AZ on Friday). There's one other AZ nearby that I'll check next week to see if they have any.

The best thing since sliced bread for my wife's Olds Intrigue. The shortstar doesn't consume a drop of this oil since we've been using it.
fruit.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back