who has more moly?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Valvoline gives all this information on their web site, Pennzoil does not. When I asked Pennzoil some information some time back they were very rude, very nasty and went so far as to tell me I did not need to know.

Valvoline MaxLife synthetic and MaxLife blend both have:
830 zinc
760 phosphorus
300 moly
1910 calcium
490 sodium

Well I am a sick man...I returned the Max-life already yesterday to wally workd and exchanged for Pennzoil HM...my other vehicle ran smoother w/ the Pennzoil so that is what I am gonna try.

Originally Posted By: FastSUV
Well I am a sick man...I returned the Max-life already yesterday to wally workd and exchanged for Pennzoil HM...my other vehicle ran smoother w/ the Pennzoil so that is what I am gonna try.

Don't sweat it, Pennzoil makes a fine oil. Sorry about their lousy attitude, I had just the opposite experience as you. I like a few other members found Mobil to be rude. Maybe you caught a Pennzoil rep who got up on the wrong side of the bed!

AD

Originally Posted By: ADFD1

Don't sweat it, Pennzoil makes a fine oil. Sorry about their lousy attitude, I had just the opposite experience as you. I like a few other members found Mobil to be rude. Maybe you caught a Pennzoil rep who got up on the wrong side of the bed!

AD

Oh I have not yet reached the level of insanity required for me to pay for UOA & call Oil companies (but I am sure I will)...I believe it was the other fellow who said they were rude to him. I wish Pennzoil HM was a blend though, but I just don't like Valvoline; never have. So in my quest to ween off Mobil-1 HM, I decided to try Pennzoil HM.

I guess I must be sick too. I email and call and ask questions. The replies tell a lot about the company, since my guess is people have to be trained, and respond based on how they're trained. Lousy attitudes are not acceptable to me, I don't like excuses or B----S stories either. A lot of B----S goes around in the auto world.

AD

Originally Posted By: ADFD1

AD

That is always possible and has to be taken into consideration.
I have found Amsoil and Valvoline to be the most go out of the way to get an answer for you. Mobil often refers me to someone else. One day they referred me to a chemist at one of their facilities.(an error I am sure) That was a fantastic conversation.
thumbsup2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back