Who Do You Look Like?

1618301259246.jpg

I look like one of these gangstas (but you have to guess which one).

When I was younger people used to say I looked like the lead from Wiseguy. I never saw the resemblance but I rolled with it.

They did at the time, (and not too far off still today) and when I think back I wish I would have known they were complimenting me. I was too busy with cars, motorcycles, and sports.
Don't feel bad it took me 92 years :) to figure out that a group of girls giggling around you meant they liked you..lol

Don't feel bad it took me 92 years :) to figure out that a group of girls giggling around you meant they liked you..lol
I just thought it was annoying at the time.

I don't like games, and I really didn't like games when I was "a kid". I have learned a small fraction of how to properly treat my bride (of nearly 12 years now), but I still deeply struggle with understanding female emotions and actions.

I just thought it was annoying at the time.

I don't like games, and I really didn't like games when I was "a kid". I have learned a small fraction of how to properly treat my bride (of nearly 12 years now), but I still deeply struggle with understanding female emotions and actions.
You are not alone. I'm kind of a black and white guy. I take things at face value. That doesn't work well with women... Still learning..lol

Back