Who bought ALL the GC at the Spring Hill, TN AutoZone??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Went there today and there was only quart of batch M0507 left. That's it, one stinkin' quart.

Someone is reading this board and buying all the GC!!! Please share the GC, even if it's gold GC!

Thank you,
Mike

Someone's trying to bag all the green before it is no more. Before I managed to quell the urges, I had accumulated over 160 qts (hey, this stuff works really well in both of our cars...). I'm now down to about 150, having safely recovered the half of the stash I was keeping in my quarters in New Orleans (but having used some too). So I guess you could bash me for having hoarded so much in the first place, but both my calculations as to how long my stash will last, and my wife's threats to terminate the relationship early (she is not amused by the whole elf thing...) have kept me from making my own panic run to get more. In short, it's not me!
wink.gif
tongue.gif
cheers.gif
Good luck though, and may the green be with you!

Oh yeah, I figure I won't need to actually worry about buying oil again until we get to the SS or ST specifications. . .
rolleyes.gif

man my autozone has a butt load of the gold GC. I was also told to ask the person to look in the back for any leftovers they might not had room at the time on the shelf. all stores are notrious for doing this. just open a new case and stick it up on the shelf. instead of digging out the box from the back.

also remember these GC guys drive all over everywhere to pick a few quarts here and there. so its not liek they goto a few stores and find the motherload.

Oh hey, come on, I've only been to like 30 or so AZ stores between New Orleans and Pensacola. That's not that many, is it??? Hmmmmmm. We're temporarily stationed in Atlanta . . . maybe I need to check out a few stores here.
rolleyes.gif
tongue.gif

quote:

Originally posted by AR15 VDub:
dunno.gif
I only went to **** near every AZ in western PA and also snagged some at a Canadian Tire while on vacation.

Ooooooooo, that's cool -- you purchased GC while on vacation. That would seem to entitle you to membership in the club. . .

The girlfriend is leaving me. Part of the reason may be the stash of GC, she just don't understand. I could just be an
nono.gif
too I guess.

no cussing on the board please

[ October 29, 2005, 08:28 PM: Message edited by: joee12 ]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back